PiePie Launcher is one of the best highly customizable pixel style launcher available for Android. You can arrange all your icons, home layout and even the gestures as you like. No need to install any other apps for widgets, gestures controls and other features. This launcher comes with Omnipotent customization. If you just need pixel style launcher you can just install and use default settings and styles. If you want to go beyond and freely create your own style of launcher then you can use Omnipotent customization features that comes with this launcher for free.
Features of PiePie Launcher APK
There are so many features that are hard cover in this article. So below mention only the main features of this launcher.
– Can customize home screen layout, icon size, font size and etc.
– Contain more than 14 different scroll effect for home screen.
– Can customize all apps screen like icon size, font size adding search bar and etc.
– Can customize dock style such as height, label, page indicator and more.
– Contain 6 standard themes.
– Contain different icon packs.
– Support 7 different gestures styles. You can use gestures to open apps too.
– This launcher use less power to save battery life and gives your smooth experience.
– Can customize folders such as open animation, background color, opacity and more.
Download PiePie Launcher Free
This is one of the trending launcher you can found on Play Store. It has over fifty thousand installs and have ratings over 4.5. In order to use this launcher you should require android device running Android version 5.0 and up. You can easily download official version from google play store from below download link.
Download using Google Play Store
PiePie Launcher mod available on AC Market. If you have AC Market installed on your Android phone just search “PiePie Launcher”.
4 thoughts on “PiePie Launcher APK Android”
I am now using this in my note 10 and it really works well
Great app! But sometimes it troubles me when changing the background colour.
Overall quality look OK to me. I does not like to have theme app icon on home page. Please send an update to remove it
Awesome post! Keep up the great work! 🙂